Acro (short for acrobatic dance) is a dance style that is featured on the show.
- Amanda can't do a large amount of acro.
- Emily thinks acro is just gymnastics, rather than a dance style.
- In The Next Step Live: The Movie, Jennifer Pappas says that she has a fear of doing back handsprings.
- There is a deleted tumbling audition from in Season 2.
- One of Samantha Grecchi's favourite dance styles is acro.
- Although Amy is introduced as a jazz dancer on the show, it says in her "Why I Dance" episode that she is an acro dancer.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Acro gallery, click here.
- ↑ The Next Step: Get to know Emily. Youtube (July 19, 2013). Retrieved on January 13, 2016.
- ↑ Acro dance. Wikipedia. Retrieved on February 1, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Acro dance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Retrieved on January 20, 2016.
- ↑ "Put You First." Wikia. Retrieved on November 8, 2015.
- ↑ The Next Step: Get to know Emily. Youtube (Jul 19, 2013). Retrieved on November 6, 2015.
- ↑ Q & A Video! Samantha Grecchi. Youtube (Web). Retrieved on November 20, 2015.
- ↑ The Next Step – Why I Dance: Amy. Youtube (February 13, 2016). Retrieved on February 16, 2016.