Allie Goodbun was born in Woodstock, Ontario.
Allie started dancing when she was five years old, due to her mother seeing her dancing around the kitchen regularly. Allie's first solo was a hip-hop solo to "Single Ladies" by Beyoncé. When Allie was thirteen, she knew that she wanted to dance for the rest of her life. Her favourite dance styles are contemporary and hip-hop.
A part from school musicals, Allie has no acting experience, making her role as Cassie on The Next Step her first legitimate acting role. Before making it onto the show as Cassie, though, Allie auditioned and only qualifief for callbacks.
During the summer of 2015, Allie trained at Joffrey Ballet School in New York City.
Allie dreams to one day be an award-winning actress or a Rockette in New York City.
Allie has a boyfriend named Will.[Reference needed]
- Allie's favourite subject in school is biology.
- Allie's favourite food is ice cream.
- Allie's favourite colours are pink, orange, and red.
- Allie's favourite movie is Mamma Mia!
- Other than The Next Step, Allie's favourite show is Grey's Anatomy.
- Allie's favourite dancer is Derek Hough.
- Allie's favourite singer is Selena Gomez.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Allie Goodbun gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 "It's Allie!". Youtube (April 17, 2016). Retrieved on April 17, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 The Next Step - Allie Goodbun Snapchat Q&A Compilation (August 2016). Youtube (Aug 14, 2016). Retrieved on August 9, 2016.
- ↑ Local dancer joins Family Channel series. Woodstock Sentinel Review (January 20, 2016). Retrieved on January 21, 2016.
- ↑ Allie & Shelbs Show - The Adventures of Shelby Bain & Allie Goodbun. Youtube (February 6, 2016). Retrieved on February 7, 2016.