Baby Ballet is a class consisting of younger students who would like to start dancing at The Next Step Dance Studio. During these classes, students learn basic ballet skills and moves, and get used to the studio environment.
- Chloe (teacher)
Presumably at the same time that A-Troupe gains its uniform (or possibly some time after as this particular one is not seen until Season 3), Baby Ballet is given a similar one albeit with just the hooded jacket. Like the A-Troupe jacket, it has The Next Step's logo on the front and back, and the left and right shoulders display the name 'Baby Ballet' in black. The colour of the jacket is pink. It can be assumed that the jacket, like the uniforms, was designed by Zoltan and Minnow.
- Kate initially gives Chloe the job to teach Baby Ballet to help Chloe pay for Nationals and Internationals expenses.
- Margie often takes charge of the class.
- Given that Riley is younger than Emily and that it is deduced that she is also younger than Eldon and James, it is likely that Riley is a former member of Baby Ballet seeing as she met James for the first time when Eldon was seven and James was six, meaning that she was at the oldest, six at the time and already a member of The Next Step.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Baby Ballet gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Everybody Dance Now." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Don't Go Breaking My Heart." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Runaway." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Eldon." Wikia. Retrieved on February 9, 2018.
- ↑ "James." Wikia. Retrieved on February 9, 2018.