| "In A-Troupe you know we give a hundred percent into everything!"
This article is acceptable, but should be fine-tuned so that it is concise, grammatically correct, and/or adheres to all of the site's rules. You can help the The Next Step Wiki by fine-tuning it.
Before the show
Bartek is enlisted to be in the four-person dance alongside Thalia, a dancer from Locronan École Royal de Danse, and a Vietnamese dancer. He becomes friendly with Thalia in the process. Ultimately, he creates a great dance with his team that allows them to qualify for the next round.
Unfortunately, he and his team are beaten by Summerford School of Dance in the quarterfinals. Despite his sadness at his team's defeat, he is happy to hear that his friend Thalia is officially dating Eldon and congratulates him.
Bartek dances with Thalia at Wojdan Dance Academy.
Bartek appears to be quite friendly, although somewhat cocky.
Bartek has fair skin and green eyes. His hair is brown, which is sported as stubble on the lower half of his face in addition to his head.
Bartek usually wears blacks and reds, the uniform colours of Wojdan Dance Academy.
- Main article: Bartek/Relationships
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- Main article: Bartek/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Bartek gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Nobody's Fault but Mine." Wikia. Retrieved on August 11, 2016.
- ↑ "When the War is Over (episode)." Wikia. Retrieved on November 20, 2015.
- ↑ "We Are the World." Wikia. Retrieved on November 20, 2015.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Turn, Turn, Turn." Wikia. Retrieved on December 8, 2015.
- ↑ "One More Time." Wikia. Retrieved on February 16, 2016.
- ↑ "We Are the World." Retrieved on December 16, 2015.
- ↑ "Blind." Wikia. Retrieved on December 8, 2015.