Bree began dancing at the age of three in a baby ballet class. Despite her early aquaintance to ballet and her training in various styles—namely jazz, tap, ballet, and hip-hop—contemporary is her favourite style of dance.
Bree has performed in music videos for artists such as Carly Rae Jepsen and Shawn Desman. Bree worked as an assistant on So You Think You Can Dance Canada in seasons 1, 2 and 4, and competed in season 3. She was an assistant choreographer for the movie Frenemies and was featured in Baxter.
Bree has three younger sisters who also used to dance.
- Bree's favourite type of pizza is Hawaiian; pineapples are Bree's favourite topping on pizza.
- Bree's favourite food is avocado and chocolate.
- Bree's favourite drink from Starbucks is a chai latte.
- Bree's favourite movie is Dirty Dancing.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Bree Wasylenko gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Buzz: Bree Wasylenko. Family. Retrieved on August 31, 2015.
- ↑ How tall are you? | ask.fm/TheNextStepDance. ask.fm (Oct 7, 2016). Retrieved on October 8, 2016.
- ↑ So You Think You Can Dance Canada (season 3) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Wikipedia. Retrieved on August 20, 2016.
- ↑ Bree Wasylenko - Bio, Facts, Family | Famous Birthdays. Famous Birthdays. Retrieved on October 8, 2016.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 The Next Step - Bree Wasylenko Snapchat Q&A (August 2016). Youtube (Aug 26, 2016). Retrieved on August 9, 2016.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 BIO | - Bree Wasylenko. Dancewithbree.com. Retrieved on August 31, 2015.