|This article is about the Season 4 character. You may be looking for the Season 2 character.|
| "Spoiler alert—he dies at the end."
This page contains prominent information about something that has yet to come, or that has been recently released. By choosing to read on, you are consenting to viewing possible spoilers.
| "I think Kate and Chris's dance is great for two old people."
This article needs to be updated. This page is currently out of date and needs to be infused with recent information.
|“||Let me guess what Cassie's card says: always says exactly what's on her mind? No filter?||”|
Before the Show
Cassie was inspired after watching a performance of Swan Lake at the age of five, and decided to become a dancer.
The first time Cassie ever spoke to a stranger, she got a blender.
Cassie is brutally honest. At times, she is too frank and is unable to keep her mouth shut, conveyed with the out-of-place statements she makes when Amy and Sloane are trying to settle their dispute. She can be quite the gossip and has even credited herself as having "the gift of gab."
Although Cassie is often viewed as a pessimist, she really isn't; being superstitious, Cassie makes assertions about the worse case scenario of present situations in the hopes that they won't actually occur. Additionally, Cassie can be quite the apologist.
- Main article: Cassie/Outfits
Cassie's dance wear consists mostly of blue and purple shirts or tank tops and black leggings.
Cassie is proficient in acro.
Cassie is proficient in contemporary.
- "One More Time"
- "Stir It Up"
- "Heads Will Roll"
- "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Square One"
- "London Calling"
- "Walk This Way"
- "Dancing with Myself"
- "On the Rocks"
- "Knowing Me, Knowing You"
- "The Game Belongs to Me"
- "I Can't Go for That"
- "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
- "Your Time Is Gonna Come"
- "How Deep Is Your Love"
- "Heat of the Moment"
- "Kiss and Tell"
- "Rumour Has It"
- "A Fool in Love"
- "Karma Police"
- "Danger Zone"
- "Shake It Off"
- "Come Together"
- "It Ain't Easy"
- "Taking Care of Business"
- "The Edge of Glory"
- "Even Better Than the Real Thing"
- "Don't Stop Me Now"
- "Livin' on a Prayer"
- "A Change Is Gonna Come"
- Group dances
- Cassie fears that she will never stop growing, which will eventually jeopardize her dancing.
- Cassie's favourite food is apples.
- Main article: Cassie/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Cassie gallery, click here.
- ↑ In "Shake It Off", Cassie claims that she was not around in the 1990s, which must have meant she was born in the year 2000 or after. Since Season 4 is presumed to be set in 2016, this means that Cassie is, at maximum, 16.
- ↑ "Shake It Off." Wikia. Retrieved on March 17, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 "Welcome to the Jungle." Wikia. Retrieved on March 4, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "A Fool in Love." Wikia. Retrieved on November 11, 2016.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Rumour Has It." Wikia. Retrieved on October 21, 2016.
- ↑ "One More Time." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Love Will Tear Us Apart." Wikia. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- ↑ "Knowing Me, Knowing You." Wikia. Retrieved on September 17, 2016.