Before the Show
Chris became a certified choreographer.
Chris is an easy-going and fun guy. He has a strange signal he calls a "Dolphin Tail", which he uses to get the attention of the members of A-Troupe: he raises his right hand, calls out "Dolphin Tail!" and makes noises that resemble that of a dolphin. Whether Chris continues to use the "Dolphin Tail" at Superstar Dance Academy remains unknown.
He enjoys activities that exercise creativity and amusement and loves dance battles.
Chris has dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair. He is very tall.
He is often seen wearing a blue, green or red tracksuit in the studio setting. Otherwise, his wardrobe alternates between: jeans, a blue button down shirt, and a blue-and-white baseball jersey.
- Main article: Kate
Kate and Chris are colleagues in Season 1. Although not much is shown of their relationship, it seems positive. He is hesitant to tell Kate that he is leaving the studio, indicating that he cares for her and will miss her.
- Chris does Kung-Fu.
- If Chris had to take three CDs to a deserted island, he would bring: Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, and Hilary Duff.
- Chris would rather be peanut butter than jelly or jam.
- One of Chris's favourite acro moves is an aerial.
- Chris thinks the best dancer at the studio is West.
- See also: Chris/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Chris gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Video Killed the Radio Star." Wikia. Retrieved on January 31, 2016.
- ↑ The Next Step Souvenir Book. Wikia. Retrieved on April 10, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Don't Stop the Party." Wikia. Retrieved on August 26, 2015.
- ↑ "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better." Wikia. Retrieved on September 4, 2015.
- ↑ "Old Friends." Wikia. Retrieved on December 24, 2015.
- ↑ "Dancing in the Street." Wikia. Retrieved on August 26, 2015.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 The Next Step; Get to know Chris. Youtube (Aug 30, 2013). Retrieved on August 26, 2015.