Eldon has had a crush on Emily for about 5 years, and is constantly chasing after her. Emily eventually reciprocates his feelings, and the two begin dating. Although, Eldon eventually breaks up with her to be with Michelle.
- Eldon asks Emily to go out with him.
- It is revealed that Eldon has liked Emily for about five years.
- Eldon asks Emily out.
- Eldon is excited to be in Emily's group for the dance competition group.
- Eldon wishes Emily was at the beach.
- Eldon is quick to join Emily and the E-Girls to go spy on Elite.
- Eldon goes to Elite thinking it's like a date.
- Eldon wants Emily to realize he's a manly man.
- Eldon asks Emily to be his dance partner.
- Emily is forced to go on a date with Eldon.
- Though forced, Emily asks Eldon out, not the other way around.
- Eldon gets extremely nervous on his date with Emily.
- Eldon really wants to impress Emily.
- Emily and Eldon dance together and unlike the rest of the date, they're both quite casual and enjoy it.
- Emily denies Eldon's request to go steady, but she will be his dance partner for the upcoming duet.
- Eldon ties Emily's shoelace.
- Emily and Eldon hug.
- Emily tells Eldon he looks nice.
- Eldon tells his friends Emily is almost his girlfriend.
- Eldon writes a romantic poem for Emily.
- He says he'll always be there for her.
- He asks her to go steady.
- Emily finally develops a crush on Eldon.
- Eldon comforts Emily when he finds her alone in Studio B.
- Eldon helps Emily learn Michelle's routine.
- Eldon and Emily kiss.
- Eldon decides to switch spots with Emily to make her happy.
- Eldon takes three buses to see Emily.
- Emily and Eldon become an official couple.
- Emily and Eldon hug.
- Emily gets advice from Eldon.
- Emily and Eldon go on their first real date.
- Eldon goes with the team to Elite so they can convince Emily to return to The Next Step.
- Emily hugs Eldon.
- Eldon takes Emily's side during the dance battle vote.
- Eldon is happy about Emily giving the team a pep talk after losing the dance battle.
- When A-Troupe is watching a movie, Eldon puts his arm around Emily.
- Eldon buys Emily juice.
- Emily says Eldon is "Boyfriend of the Year."
- Emily is heartbroken when Eldon breaks up with her.
- Emily is jealous because Michelle is now Eldon's girlfriend.
- Emily admits to Hunter that she wants Eldon back.
- The two converse, awkwardly, in Culture Shock.
- Emily says that it is hard to beat Eldon in a dance battle.
- Emily spies on Eldon and find out that he and Michelle are breaking up; Emily is elated about this because this means it is possible she can get back with Eldon.
- Emily is ecstatic when Eldon and Michelle break up so that she can get back with Eldon again.
- Emily seems disappointed when Eldon leaves the studio.
- Eldon and Emily are the first pairing to become official on the show and also the first to break up.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Eldony gallery, click here.