| "Well, I guess so!"
There are presumptions on this article that may be incorrect.
Before the Show
Gabi is upset when her sister, Becca enters the studio without mentioning it and, furthermore, when J-Troupe is forced to re-audition. Nonetheless, she gets in and so does her sister; the two make up.
Gabi is upset and jealous when Becca becomes a part of a trio for a competition as opposed to her. She proposes a dance battle for the spot; she realizes her mistake when Kate tells her that Becca forfeited because of a fictional fishing trip with their father and when she actually sees Becca dance. Gabi tells Becca that she can keep the spot.
Gabi is very opinionated, as shown in her vocal distaste for re-auditioning and for Becca being in the J-Troupe trio. This also can make her brash, envious, and impulsive. Despite this, she is willing to accept her mistakes and admit when she is wrong. When happy, she is very caring about Becca and can be protective of her sister.
Gabi has light freckled skin, dark brown hair, and dark eyes. She develops physically as the show progresses and she ages.
In Season 1 she wears a pink tank top atop a black undershirt with black shorts and jazz shoes in the studio. In Season 2 her dance wear consists of a purple striped tank top and pink checkered shorts. In Season 3 and Season 4, Gabi wears darker clothing in blue and dark purple.
- Main article: Becca
- Gabi is probably now in B-Troupe, as in "We Are the World," Skylar mentions that the rest of B-Troupe and herself are making a leaderboard, Gabi being one of the people there.
- Main article: Gabi/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Gabi gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Sacrifice." Wikia. Retrieved on October 24, 2015.
- ↑ "I Hope I Get It." Wikia. Retrieved on December 19, 2015.
- ↑ "Rock and a Hard Place." Wikia. Retrieved on September 6, 2015.
- ↑ "I'm So Excited." Wikia. Retrieved on September 6, 2015.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "I Hope I Get It." Wikia. Retrieved on August 31, 2015.
- ↑ "Marry Me." Wikia. Retrieved on September 6, 2015.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "We Are the World." Wikia. Retrieved on December 20, 2015.
- ↑ "Stir It Up." Wikia. Retrieved on February 27, 2016.
- ↑ "Welcome to the Jungle." Wikia. Retrieved on February 27, 2016.