Gemini Dance Studio is a dance studio that seemingly materializes out of nowhere, having never been seen at any previous competitions. Nevertheless, they prove to be serious contenders.
Gemini wins the first qualifier with a score of 97 points. Despite this being an easy by to Absolute Dance Regionals, the team decides to also compete in the second qualifier as to poach another team's dancer. While they win this qualifier as well, it is assumed that they do not poach another dancer.
After easily winning every round of the competition, Gemini defeats The Next Step Dance Studio in the finals at Regionals, therefore winning the competition. The team goes on to win Nationals and Internationals, automatically letting them attend Regionals without a qualifier.
Gemini consists of talented dancers of polarizing dance backgrounds; while dancers on the team who are solely ballet dancers, most of the other team members are well-versed in hip-hop and breakdance. Interestingly, the ten team members are five sets of twins.
Save for a pair of conceited twins on the team, the dancers appear generally polite and well-natured, always shaking hands with the dancers they defeat.
|Image||Names||Basic descriptions||Details||Portrayed by|
|Georgie||Short black hair, tan skin||Competes at the first qualifier only||Julian Elia|
|Madison and Michaela||Long brown hair, light skin||Compete in the quartet round and the finals at Regionals||Ava MacGregor and Elle MacGregor|
|(Unnamed twins)||Short black hair, tan skin||Compete at the first qualifier, compete in the semi-finals and finals at Regionals||Weiming Yuan and Wei Dong Yuan|
|Curly brown hair, dark skin||Compete in the semi-finals and finals at Regionals||Kristopher Grzella and Karina Grzela|
|Dark long hair, light kin||Compete in the finals at Regionals||Ali Schwartz and Lindsey Schwartz|
|Black hair shaved on the sides, tan skin||Compete in the quartet, semi-finals, and finals at Regionals||Andy Chao and Stanley Chao|
|Skylar||Straight brown hair, pale freckled skin, and brown eyes||Dance captain||Skylar Healey|
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Gemini Dance Studio gallery, click here.
- The studio initially consists solely of twins and, astrologically-speaking, "Gemini" refers to twins. However, this policy appears to change after Skylar becomes dance captain.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Amy's Personal Life." Wikia. Retrieved on May 17, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Simple Twist of Fate." Wikia. Retrieved on April 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Your Time Is Gonna Come." Wikia. Retrieved on August 6, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Stand Together or Fall Apart." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on October 21, 2017.
- ↑ "The New Regime." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on October 21, 2017.
- ↑ "Nobody's Fault but Mine." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2016.
- ↑ "Stand Together or Fall Apart." Wikia. Retrieved on March 14, 2018.