|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode. You can find the disambiguation page here.|
The cost of dance eventually becomes too much for her parents, so Heather is forced to quit dance. While working at Neutral Grounds, Heather is asked to join TNS West, which she is eventually able to do with the help of a scholarship fund.
Before the show
Heather joined Dance Extreme.
As member of Dance Extreme, Heather performs in the winning trio at the qualifier for Regionals. At Regionals, she performs in the freestyle solo round for her studio and initially loses. However, when Sloane is disqualified, Heather automatically becomes the new victor, taking her studio to the quartet round. She also performs in the quartet round, leading the team to the semi-finals, where the team loses against Gemini Dance Studio.
After quitting dancing because her parents are unable to afford it any longer, Heather applies for a job at Neutral Grounds and gets it. Despite both Piper and Michelle recognizing her, she still refuses to acknowledge her past dance life.
Heather is put off by Ozzy's attempt at flirting, but becomes more understanding when Henry explains that Ozzy is trying to help him get over his ex-girlfriend. Thinking Henry needs a girl's perspective, Heather listens to Henry's predicament.
Heather is embarrassed when Piper and Amy see her dancing before her shift. She continuously refuses to tell Piper about her experiences with dance when she urges her to, but eventually agrees to dance in Studio A. Heather reveals to Piper that due to her big family, her parents were no longer able to pay for her dance and she had to quit.
Heather is angry to learn about the dance-a-thon, since it means that everybody now knows about her monetary insecurities. Although, when Piper is no longer able to compete, Heather agrees to take her place. She ends up tying with Henry for first place and decides to join TNS West.
Heather is quite snarky and cynical. She is quick to mentally insult those she deems worthy of them, deeming her interviewer a "moron" for mispronouncing "pirouette" and claiming that Elliot's attitude "stinks." Although, she is able to hold herself back from voicing these sentiments aloud, as seen when she plays along with the interviewer. Heather is also secretive, refusing to acknowledge that she used to dance to those who ask, even lying to cover up her past for a long period of time.
However, Heather is extremely empathetic. Such is seen when she gives Amy a free drink because she looks sad, which is especially a testament of this virtue when considering that Heather has monetary struggles. Heather is also a great listener, willingly listening to Henry's problems and providing advice.
Heather has light skin and blue eyes. Her hair is long, brown, and straight. Heather is quite tall and thin, with long legs. Heather wears braces.
Heather is usually seen in her Neutral Grounds uniform when not dancing, which consists of a grey t-shirt with the store logo and black leggings. When dancing, she wears an olive green or purple tank top with shorts.
- Acro: Acro is one of Heather's dominant styles. Heather is a proficient acro dancer, for which she has been commended multiple times. Her proficiency in acro is part of the reason for Sloane's anxiety in facing her in the solo round at Absolute Dance Regionals. Her lines after also been commended by Michelle.
- Contemporary: Contemporary is another of Heather's main styles of dance, which she is very proficient in.
- Hip-hop: Hip-hop is not Heather's best style, a fact that she acknowledges. Despite this, she is indifferent to her lack of prowess and does not have much interest in improving it. However, she does have fun learning hip-hop with Piper under Henry's tutelage.
- Main article: Heather/Relationships
- "Leon Me" (white walls)
- "It's All Fun and Games..."
- "No Good Deed"
- "12 Hour Party People"
- "A Tale of Two Eldons"
- "United and Divided"
- "East Meets West"
- "Brave New World"
- "TNS: Civil War"
- "Stand Together or Fall Apart"
- "This Changes Everything"
- "Stand and Deliver"
- "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?"
- "I Have a Vision"
- "Snap Decision"
- "Pointe of No Return"
- Group dances
- Group dances
- Main article: Heather/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Heather gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Simple Twist of Fate." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on April 28, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Even Better Than the Real Thing." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on April 28, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Don't Stop Me Now." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on May 6, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Livin' on a Prayer." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 21, 2017.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 "Heathers." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on July 14, 2017.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 "12 Hour Party People." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on July 21, 2017.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 "Dance Secrets." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on May 14, 2017.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Suspicious Emily." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on May 14, 2017.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 "No Good Deed." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 "A Tale of Two Eldons." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 21, 2017.
- ↑ "Stand and Deliver." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Snap Decision." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 26, 2017.
- ↑ "Pointe of No Return." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 26, 2017.
- ↑ "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?". WIkia. Retrieved on January 8, 2018.