| "Spoiler alert—he dies at the end."
This page contains prominent information about something that has yet to come, or that has been recently released. By choosing to read on, you are consenting to viewing possible spoilers.
Before the Show
Heather joined Dance Inc.
Heather performs in the winning trio at the qualifier for Regionals. At Regionals, she performs in the freestyle solo round for her studio and wins, taking her studio to the quartet round. She also performs in the quartet round, leading the team to the semi-finals, where the team loses.
After quitting dancing because her parents are unable to afford it any longer, Heather applies for a job at Neutral Grounds. Despite both Piper and Michelle recognizing her, she still refuses to acknowledge her past dance life.
Heather is a focused individual, albeit one who does not like to acknowledge her past. She can be quite snarky and cynical.
Heather has light skin, blue eyes, and straight long dark brown hair. Heather also has braces. She is considerably tall.
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Heather gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Next Step - Family.ca. Family. Retrieved on May 17, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Suspicious Emily." Wikia. Retrieved on May 14, 2017.
- ↑ "Simple Twist of Fate." Wikia. Retrieved on April 28, 2017.
- ↑ "Even Better Than the Real Thing." Wikia. Retrieved on April 28, 2017.
- ↑ "Don't Stop Me Now." Wikia. Retrieved on May 6, 2017.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Dance Secrets." Wikia. Retrieved on May 14, 2017.