| "Spoiler alert—he dies at the end."
This page contains prominent information about something that has yet to come, or that has been recently released. By choosing to read on, you are consenting to viewing possible spoilers.
|“||Being calm is sorta my thing.||”|
Before the show
Henry used to work as a paper boy.
Henry dated a girl named Jacquie from grade 6 to 9. She allegedly broke up with him because she did not deem him a good enough dancer. To deal with the heartbreak he felt after their break-up, Henry hid away and ate gummy bears.
A year before the he is on A-Troupe, Henry attended a disastrous dance competition with his studio. After coming back from the washroom, Henry went on stage, believing that his crew had been called; the crew on-stage was not his and Henry horribly mimicked what the crew was doing.
Henry enters The Next Step Dance Studio looking for the open house, but instead finds Eldon lying on the floor. After Eldon explains that he feels heartbroken, Henry tries to console him by telling him about the heartbreak he felt after he and his girlfriend, Jacquie, broke up.
While preparing for his A-Troupe audition, Henry assures Noah that if he is the type of person who is typically nervous, he shouldn't fight it. He becomes immensely more calm after hearing Alfie perform in the Lounge. He does great in his audition, and as a result makes it onto A-Troupe.
Henry is happy for Noah when he discovers he has found a new crush after his break-up with Amanda, but is devastated when he discovers that his crush is Jacquie. Henry forbids Noah from hanging out with her.
Henry does not make it onto A-Troupe and, although he is upset, he is happy because he won't have to dance with Jacquie, who does make it onto the troupe. Henry jumps at the opportunity to join TNS West.
Henry soon realizes that Noah has been lying to him about his relationship with Jacquie, and knows that more is going on between the two than just dancing. Disappointed that Noah would betray his trust, he assures Noah that they are no longer friends.
After being confronted by Jacquie, Henry takes part in Kingston and Ozzy's plan to get over her. When Ozzy attempts to flirt with Heather in order to show Henry how to pick up girls, Henry steps in and apologizes. Henry ends up telling Heather everything about he and Jacquie, and feels like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.
After being confronted by Noah, Henry realizes that he needs to get over Jacquie. He apologizes to both Jacquie and Noah and resumes friendship with both.
Henry is characterized by his calmness, as well as his ability to provide great advice.
Henry is also initially characterized by his heartbreak, as a result to his ex-girlfriend Jacquie having broken up with him. This heartbreak over takes his sound judgment for a while, causing him to forbid Noah from dating her, ruining his friendship. Although, Henry eventually realizes that he needs to move on, and resolves this issue.
Henry has dark skin and brown eyes. He has long wavy braids that are stylized in shades of blond and black.
Henry's attire is simple and comfortable, albeit stylish when need be. Henry usually wears t-shirts and sweatpants in plain colours, except for the odd outfit in which he wears a variety of colours.
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- Group dances
- Henry is training to be private eye in case his dance career does not take off.
- Main article: Henry/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Henry gallery, click here.
- ↑ Considering that Season 5 is set in 2017 and Henry is sixteen, Henry must be born in 2000 or 2001.
- ↑ "Welcome to the Jungle." Wikia. Retrieved on June 30, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "The New Regime." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Go West, Young Michelle." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 "Heads Will Roll." Wikia. Retrieved on March 6, 2016.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Walk This Way." Wikia. Retrieved on March 25, 2016.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 "One More Time." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Shake It Off." Wikia. Retrieved on March 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Simple Twist of Fate." Wikia. Retrieved on April 30, 2016.
- ↑ "Heat of the Moment." Wikia. Retrieved on October 19, 2016.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 "Kiss and Tell." Wikia. Retrieved on October 29, 2016.
- ↑ "Leon Me." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "United and Divided." Wikia. Retrieved on August 8, 2017.