| "Spoiler alert—he dies at the end."
This page contains prominent information about something that has yet to come, or that has been recently released. By choosing to read on, you are consenting to viewing possible spoilers.
| "I think Kate and Chris's dance is great for two old people."
This article needs to be updated. This page is currently out of date and needs to be infused with recent information.
|“||Being calm is sorta my thing.||”|
Before the Show
Henry used to work as a paper boy.
A year before the he is on A-Troupe, Henry attended a disastrous dance competition with his studio. After coming back from the washroom, Henry went on stage, believing that his crew had been called; the crew on-stage was not his and Henry horribly mimicked what the crew was doing.
Henry enters The Next Step Dance Studio looking for the open house, but instead finds Eldon lying on the floor. After Eldon explains that he feels heartbroken, Henry tries to console him by telling him about the heartbreak he felt after he and his girlfriend, Jackie, broke up.
While preparing for his A-Troupe audition, Henry assures Noah that if he is the type of person who is typically nervous, he shouldn't fight it. He becomes immensely more calm after hearing Alfie perform in the Lounge. He does great in his audition, and as a result makes it onto A-Troupe.
Henry is wise and has a very unique perspective. He is also immensely calm and motivational.
Henry has dark skin and brown eyes. He has long wavy braids that are stylized in shades of blond and black.
- Main article: Henry/Outfits
Henry's attire is simple and comfortable, albeit stylish when need be. Henry usually wears t-shirts and sweatpants in plain colours, except for the odd outfit in which he wears a variety of colours.
Hip-hop is Henry's dominant style.
Henry has referred to himself as a b-boy. He is very proficient in the style.
- "One More Time"
- "Stir It Up"
- "Heads Will Roll"
- "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Square One"
- "Walk This Way"
- "Dancing with Myself"
- "Simple Twist of Fate"
- "On the Rocks"
- "Knowing Me, Knowing You"
- "The Game Belongs to Me"
- "I Can't Go for That"
- "I Only Have Eyes for You"
- "Your Time Is Gonna Come"
- "How Deep Is Your Love"
- "Heat of the Moment"
- "Kiss and Tell"
- "Rumour Has It"
- "Here Comes Your Man"
- "A Fool in Love"
- "Karma Police"
- "Only You"
- "Shake It Off"
- "Come Together"
- "It Ain't Easy"
- "Taking Care of Business"
- "The Edge of Glory"
- "Even Better Than the Real Thing"
- "Don't Stop Me Now"
- "Livin' on a Prayer"
- "A Change Is Gonna Come"
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- Group dances
- Henry is training to be private eye in case his dance career does not take off.
- Main article: Henry/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Henry gallery, click here.
- ↑ In "Walk This Way", Henry tells Cassie that he started dating a girl called Jackie in sixth grade (age 11/12) and did so for three years--in ninth grade (age 14/15). It is unknown how long this was ago, so Henry is at least fourteen years old.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Walk This Way." Wikia. Retrieved on March 25, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "Heads Will Roll." Wikia. Retrieved on March 6, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "One More Time." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Shake It Off." Wikia. Retrieved on March 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Simple Twist of Fate." Wikia. Retrieved on April 30, 2016.
- ↑ "Heat of the Moment." Wikia. Retrieved on October 19, 2016.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Kiss and Tell." Wikia. Retrieved on October 29, 2016.