Before the show
Jacquie had a room riddled with posters of boy bands.
Jacquie becomes acquainted with Noah during a ballet lesson taught by Daniel. She is impressed by his dancing, especially when he does 10 consecutive pirouettes, and hopes to be on the same team as him.
Jacquie wishes to audition for A-Troupe, but is wary of doing so. She befriends Zara who, while a B-Trouper, is nonetheless a phenomenal dancer. Jacquie realizes she will have to bring on her A-game if she wishes to be on A-Troupe.
Jacquie is surprised to see Henry at the A-Troupe auditions, having not seen him in years.
Once she interrogates Noah, Jacquie discovers that Noah has been acting so odd because Henry is uncomfortable with them dating. Jacquie confronts Henry and tells him to get over himself and move on. Jacquie is confused when Noah is not receptive to the news that Henry is okay with them dating.
With her situation with Noah getting in the way of her dancing and being unable to trust Noah, Jacquie decides that it is best of she and Noah stay friends. Although, Jacquie finally relents once Noah tells her how he really feels.
Jacquie is angry when Lola gets the solo over her, believing herself a better dancer. Although, when she discovers that she was meant to have the solo all along, leaving Lola embarrassed she feels badly. She goes out of her way to comfort Lola.
When met with an apology by Henry, Jacquie also apologizes to him for erroneously insulting his dancing. She resumes friendship with him.
Jacquie goes into full competitive mode as the dance battle draws nearer. She is elated when TNS East wins, but comes to sympathize with Noah for his team's loss and decides to be there for him. Jacquie is upset when the teams' in-fighting causes TNS East to lose their chance at attending Regionals, but even angrier at her peers' allegations that Noah switching sides is the source of their predicament. Even after boundaries are placed between the teams, Jacquie remains adamant about continuing her relationship with Noah.
Jacquie is wary of the idea of a merge between TNS West and East, unsure of whether the plan will even work. Her wariness only increases upon Skylar's offer to dance at Gemini Dance Studio. While she will miss her friends and Noah, Jacquie comes to believe that joining Gemini is her only hope of going to Regionals, until she discovers that twelve dancers have been rounded up for the merge. Jacquie is ecstatic when the merge works and allows them back into the race for Regionals.
Jacquie is flattered when Noah tasks her with creating contemporary choreography for the Regionals qualifier video, but decides to create hip-hop choreography instead, believing that it goes better with the song. She is embarrassed and angry when Noah challenges her decision and decides to create entirely new choreography, unable to bring herself to even speak to him. Although, Jacquie eventually realizes that Noah is right.
Jacquie auditions for the Stacy Carpenter Scholarship and dances about 'jealousy'.
Once incredibly insecure, Jacquie is now competitive and determined, having had to work hard to become the dancer she now is. Jacquie is unafraid to confront those she deems in the wrong, as seen through her confrontation of Henry. Despite her exceeding ambition, Jacquie can be kind and assuring, as seen when she comforts Lola after getting the solo over her.
Jacquie initially seems superficial, as she broke up with Henry because she didn't believe him a good enough dancer. Although, Jacquie is able to realize when she has done something wrong, as she later apologizes to Henry for this. In fact, while apologizing, Jacquie assures Henry that she actually thinks him a great dancer, leaving the possibility that Jacquie doesn't always say what she means.
Jacquie has long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and light skin.
Jacquie wears black leggings when she dances, along with a pink t-shirt or purple tank top.
- Acro: Acro is one of Jacquie's dominant styles of dance, in which she is extremely proficient.
- Contemporary: Contemporary is one of Jacquie's dominant styles of dance.
- Hip-hop: Jacquie is proficient at hip-hop. She is one of the focal points of Leon Blackwood's hip-hop masterclass and is selected by Eldon to perform a hip-hop solo out of all the TNS East female dancers. She is also one of three dancers picked to vie for a later hip-hop solo.
- Main article: Jacquie/Relationships
- "The New Regime"
- "Go West, Young Michelle"
- "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards
- "Leon Me"
- "It's All Fun and Games..."
- "No Good Deed"
- "12 Hour Party People"
- "A Tale of Two Eldons"
- "United and Divided"
- "East Meets West"
- "Brave New World"
- "TNS: Civil War"
- "Stand Together or Fall Apart"
- "This Changes Everything"
- "Stand and Deliver"
- "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?"
- "I Have a Vision"
- "Snap Decision"
- "Pointe of No Return"
- "Let the Auditions Begin"
- "Noah's Audition"
- "Henry's Audition"
- "Jacquie's Audition"
- "Davis's Audition"
- Group dances
- Group dances
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Jacquie gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Jacquie's Audition. Wikia. Retrieved on June 22, 2018.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 "The New Regime." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "This Changes Everything." Wikia. Retrieved on October 31, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "United and Divided." Wikia. Retrieved on June 22, 2018.
- ↑ "Noah's New Crush." Wikia. Retrieved on April 14, 2017.
- ↑ "Rehearsing for A-Troupe." Wikia. Retrieved on April 14, 2017.
- ↑ "It's All Fun and Games..." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "Heathers." Wikia. Retrieved on July 14, 2017.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 "A Tale of Two Eldons." Wikia. Retrieved on July 28, 2017.
- ↑ "East Meets West." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Brave New World." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "TNS: Civil War." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Stand Together or Fall Apart." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "This Changes Everything." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Snap Decision." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 29, 2017.
- ↑ "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?" The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 29, 2017.