- Emily asks James if he is coming to spy on Elite.
- James puts his arm around Emily.
- Emily lets James go with her to spy on Elite.
- While Emily drives, James sits in the vehicle's shotgun, right beside her.
- James and Emily playfully bicker with each other.
- Emily asks James what is wrong with Eldon.
- Emily listens to James and follows his request.
- James tries to persuade Emily to come back to the studio.
- James gets to know Emily.
- James interrogates Emily to find out about her.
- After done interrogating her, James and Emily talk casually with each other.
- Emily says that herself and James are now friends.
- Emily doesn't want James to get in trouble.
- James is upset when Emily injures her knee.
- James is not happy when Emily gets kicked out of A-Troupe.
- Emily appears concerned about what James is doing.
- Despite James' wish to leave, he stays to speak to Emily.
- Worry crosses Emily's face when he proposes that chance determine whether he leaves or stays.
- Emily tells James that he should always take a chance on love.
- James hugs Emily.
- Emily advises James.
- If this pairing were canon, Emily would have had romantic feelings for all of the boys on A-Troupe's Nationals team.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Jemily gallery, click here.