Before the show Edit
Jen was a member of Elite Dance Academy. She and her team had won Regionals three times and, therefore, went to Nationals three times each, but has never been to Internationals, as Elite has never won Nationals in her time at the studio.
Jen is still a member of Elite and performs at Regionals again (but in another region) due to a loophole Lucien has found. Elite wins the other Regionals and goes to the same Nationals competition as The Next Step. Jen participates in the scavenger hunt alongside Amanda and Tess in order to see Shawn Desman.
Out of all of the seen dances Elite performs at Nationals, Jen is featured in the small group; her small group wins and continues to the third round: duets. Her small group wins third for the small group award.
Jen is on the Elite team to compete against The Next Step for a spot on the Internationals team. In the contest, Jen loses to Chloe and remains at Elite. Eventually, Lucien takes down Elite after losing the dance off to The Next Step, meaning that Jen is no longer an Elite member.
Jen doesn't speak at all during her appearance on the show. Not much is known of her personality.
Physical appearance Edit
Jen has olive skin and long dark hair.
During her appearances on the show, Jen is seen in either the official Elite uniform, or the dark dance wear characteristic of Elite.
- "Good Girls Go Bad"
- "Love Story"
- "We Are Family"
- "Come Back... Be Here"
- "I'm So Excited"
- "Fancy Footwork"
- "This Is How We Do It"
- "Winner Takes All"
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Jen gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Good Girls Go Bad." Wikia. Retrieved on October 26, 2015.
- ↑ "Winner Takes All." Wikia. Retrieved on October 26, 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Sing." Wikia. Retrieved on October 26, 2015.
- ↑ "Re-Match." Wikia. Retrieved on October 26, 2015.
- ↑ "I Don't Know." Wikia. Retrieved on October 26, 2015.
- ↑ "Danger Zone." Wikia. Retrieved on October 26, 2015.
- ↑ "The Times They Are A Changin'." Wikia. Retrieved on November 19, 2015.
- ↑ "Stir It Up." Wikia. Retrieved on March 6, 2016.