Jennifer Pappas was born in Pickering, Ontario. She started dancing when she was two, but didn't realize she wanted to dance until she was around 13 or 14. Before deciding that dancing was what she wanted to do, Jennie did gymnastics, soccer and other hobbies.
Jennie has learned: Russian classical ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop, acro, contemporary, lyrical, modern, and partnering dance. Jennie teaches at Carol Kitchen's Dance Centre in Brantford, Ontario.
She is of Greek descent.
- Jennifer's favourite foods are pizza and poutine.
- Her favourite books are My Sister's Keeper and The Hunger Games.
- Jennifer's favourite sport, apart from dance, is hockey.
- Her favourite singers are: Beyoncé, Jason Mraz, Coldplay, and Florence and the Machine.
- Before deciding to be a dancer, Jennifer's dream career was to be a cook who appears on television, since she enjoyed watching people cook on TV when she was younger.
- Jennie's favourite song from The Next Step is "Coming Home."
- Jennie's favourite movie is Finding Nemo.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Jennifer Pappas gallery, click here.
- ↑ Jennie Pappas on Instagram. Instagram (October 13, 2014). Retrieved on February 13, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Jennifer Pappas - Bio, Facts, Family. Famous Birthdays. Retrieved on August 28, 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Jennie Pappas YouTube Fan Q&A. Youtube (Jul 13, 2015). Retrieved on August 28, 2015.
- ↑ Buzz: Jennifer Pappas. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 28, 2015.
- ↑ Faculty. Carol Kitchen's Dance Centre. Retrieved on January 31, 2016.