|This article is about the Season 5 character. You may be looking for the Season 2 character. You can find the disambiguation page here.|
Josh is a member of A-Troupe.
Despite previously being an athlete, Josh decides that he wants to pursue dance. When he and his family move to the city for his brother's hockey career, Josh auditions for A-Troupe. He does not initially make the team, but is later granted an empty spot.
Before the show
Josh played hockey, soccer and baseball, but eventually grew interested in dance.
Josh is disappointed when he doesn't make it onto A-Troupe, and becomes a member of B-Troupe. Wanting to improve his dancing, Josh books appointments with Daniel to improve his technique and practices from 7:00 A.M. This commitment allows Josh to be admitted onto the troupe, now dubbed TNS East, in replacement of Michelle.
Josh is confused at Zara's tardiness to rehearsal, and even more so by her lie that her parents had a flat tire. He is fascinated to learn that the reason for her lateness is that she is a mathlete, but learns that her quarter final competition is on the same day as the dance battle against TNS West. When he discovers that Zara has told no one else about the clashing events and that she does not intend to, Josh takes it unto himself to tell Emily about the situation to protect the team. Josh is elated when the team wins the dance battle, but angry when the studio is disallowed from competing at Regionals, deeming it Noah's fault.
Josh is congratulatory of Adam when he makes it onto the Springfield Coyotes, but becomes frustrated upon realizing that he will have to leave The Next Step, as his family will have to move up north. Nonetheless, Josh joins the newly merged A-Troupe. Josh feels pity for Adam when he is ultimately kicked off the Springfield Coyotes, but is happy that he can stay at the studio.
Josh is a jovial individual who tends to smile and make jokes. Sometimes, he cracks jokes when he isn't supposed to, such as during rehearsal. Nonetheless, he is still taken seriously by his peers, notably in comparison to Ozzy. He is known as a person who gives a lot of hugs.
Josh is incredibly hardworking, as he practices his dancing as early as 7:00, asks for technical help, and books sessions with Daniel in the hopes of improving enough to get onto A-Troupe which he succeeds in.
Josh has light, freckled skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes.
While dancing, Josh wears tiro pants and a t-shirt.
- Acro: Josh is very proficient in acro.
- Ballet: Josh can pirouette effectively.
- Hip-hop: Hip-hop is Josh's main style.
- Pop and lock: Josh is proficient in popping and locking.
- Athletics: Josh is a former jock, once having played hockey, soccer, and baseball competitively. Josh still plays hockey recreationally.
- Main article: Josh/Relationships
- "The New Regime"
- "Go West, Young Michelle"
- "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards
- "Leon Me"
- "It's All Fun and Games..."
- "12 Hour Party People"
- "East Meets West"
- "Brave New World"
- "TNS: Civil War"
- "Stand Together or Fall Apart"
- "This Changes Everything"
- "Stand and Deliver"
- "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?"
- "I Have a Vision"
- "Snap Decision"
- "Pointe of No Return"
- Group dances
- Main article: Josh/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Josh gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Leon Me." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 16, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "The New Regime." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Go West, Young Michelle." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "Dance Over Hockey." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on May 14, 2016.
- ↑ "Heathers." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 6, 2017.
- ↑ "East Meets West." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 24, 2017.
- ↑ "TNS: Civil War." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 26, 2017.
- ↑ "Stand Together or Fall Apart." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 26, 2017.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 "This Changes Everything." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 26, 2017.
- ↑ "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?" The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 26, 2017.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 "Pointe of No Return." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 26, 2017.
- ↑ "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 24, 2017.