Before the show Edit
Kingston learned how to dance from online videos. He eventually became a well-known YouTube star.
Kingston arrives at The Next Step Dance Studio upon West's invitation to join TNS West. Despite the positive affirmation from his peers, Kingston finds himself struggling with choreography, which causes Michelle to take him out of the troupe. Saddened, but not discouraged, Kingston joins Baby Ballet in order to get some proper training. It is Kingston's willingness to go to such an extent to improve his dancing that causes him to be let back into the troupe.
Kingston is an excitable and eager individual who cares profoundly about bringing the flash when he dances. Kingston is a hardworking individual who never gives up, even if he doesn't succeed at first.
Physical appearance Edit
Kingston has dark skin, curly black hair and dark brown eyes.
- Acro: Kingston is proficient in acro.
- Ballet: Although it is clearly not his dominant style, Kingston is a practicing ballet dancer. He attends Baby Ballet and is a level one ballet dancer.
- Hip-hop: Despite being proficient in the style, Kingston struggles to pick up hip-hop choreography and gets kicked off of TNS West for this reason. However, it appears to be one of Kingston's most dominant styles.
- "Richelle's Secret" (on video)
- "Go West, Young Michelle"
- "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards"
- "Leon Me" (white walls)
- "It's All Fun and Games..."
- "No Good Deed"
- "12 Hour Party People"
- "A Tale of Two Eldons"
- "United and Divided"
- "East Meets West"
- "Brave New World"
- "TNS: Civil War"
- "Stand Together or Fall Apart"
- "This Changes Everything"
- "Stand and Deliver"
- "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?"
- "I Have a Vision"
- Kingston's pride and joy is his hoverboard.
- Kingston is the oldest member of Baby Ballet.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Kingston gallery, click here.