Before the show
Lola is extremely happy for Richelle when she becomes dance captain and is confused as to why nobody is celebrating her position. When Lola learns that Richelle does not have many friends, Lola begins a quest to befriend her, which she eventually succeeds in.
Lola is ecstatic to be deemed the soloist of Eldon's routine, but grows embarrassed upon discovering that Eldon mistook Jacquie for her, making Jacquie the actual soloist. Lola is comforted by Jacquie and motivated to keep trying.
Lola is ecstatic to have helped her team win the dance battle against TNS West, but is shocked at the teams' subsequent fighting and the studio ultimately being disallowed from competing at Regionals at all. Lola is therefore receptive to the idea of the merge and, having befriended Kingston, helps him improve his ballroom dancing so that he can be ready for it. When Kingston becomes frustrated, Lola encourages him by citing her inability to ride a hoverboard. Lola is content about the eventual merge and the team's allowance to bid for the Regionals title.
Despite wanting to be dance captain herself, Lola becomes Richelle's campaign manager for her dance captaincy. She is sympathetic of Richelle when she loses her captaincy to Noah, but taken aback by Richelle blaming her for the loss. While forgiving of Richelle for her accusation, Lola fears that Richelle isn't the person she thought she was.
Lola urges Richelle to tell somebody about her snapping hip syndrome when confided in about the diagnosis, but is coerced into keeping the injury a secret. Lola struggles with keeping this secret and seeks Heather for advice, causing miscommunication that leads Michelle to believe Lola the injured one. Even though Lola is able to get out of this pickle via a doctor's note, she is shocked at Richelle's continued refusal to confess her injury. Knowing that she can do nothing more to dissuade Richelle from dancing, Lola breaks the shank of one of Richelle's pointe shoes.
Upon hearing Richelle's assertion that Zara broke her pointe shoe, Lola fesses up to her transgression and, despite her explanation, is dismissed by Richelle. Lola initially believes that her plan worked, but realizes otherwise upon witnessing Richelle fixing her shoe with duct tape and ultimately dancing in the video. Lola worries about Richelle, seeing as she leaves the venue directly after filming and refuses to answer her texts, but is nonetheless ecstatic about the team qualifying for Regionals.
Lola is an ambitious person as seen through her determination to make it onto A-Troupe and to make Richelle her friend. While at Encore Dance Studios, Lola prioritizes dance over all else, resulting her being friendless.
Lola is very positive and bubbly. Even when she gets the short end of the stick, as seen when she finds out that she doesn't have her solo after all, Lola does not possess feelings of resentment; she congratulates Jacquie on getting the solo over her and tells her that she is a great dancer who is deserving of it.
Lola has light skin and blue eyes. She has shoulder-length, straight, blonde hair, that is occasionally curled. While dancing, her hair is in a braided bun.
While dancing, Lola wears a pink camisole or a purple-and-black tank top paired with a black skort, or a light blue sleeveless top with a black skort or black leggings.
Otherwise, Lola wears a sheer pink blouse and a blue cardigan or an off-the-shoulder black blouse with floral print atop blue jeans.
- Acro: Lola can do an aerial and a front walkover.
- Ballroom: Lola is proficient at ballroom. She teaches Kingston ballroom partnering in preparation for TNS East and TNS West's merge.
- Contemporary: Lola is very proficient in contemporary.
- Hip-hop: Lola is very proficient in hip-hop, performing it in a routine during Leon Blackwood's masterclass.
- Jazz: Jazz is Lola's dominant style of dance which she is proficient in.
- Main article: Lola/Relationships
- "The New Regime"
- "Go West, Young Michelle"
- "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards"
- "Leon Me"
- "12 Hour Party People"
- "A Tale of Two Eldons"
- "East Meets West"
- "Brave New World"
- "TNS: Civil War"
- "Stand Together or Fall Apart"
- "This Changes Everything"
- "Stand and Deliver"
- "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?"
- "I Have a Vision"
- "Snap Decision"
- "Pointe of No Return"
- Group dances
- Lola bites her nails when she is nervous.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Lola gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Leon Me." Wikia. Retrieved on August 23, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "New Girl Lola." Wikia. Retrieved on May 16, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "The New Regime." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "A Tale of Two Eldons." Wikia. Retrieved on July 28, 2017.
- ↑ "East Meets West." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "TNS: Civil War." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Stand Together or Fall Apart." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "This Changes Everything." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Stand and Deliver." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?" The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "I Have a Vision." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Snap Decision." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Pointe of No Return." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "12 Hour Party People." Wikia. Retrieved on August 24, 2017.
- ↑ "East Meets West". Wikia. Retrieved on January 8, 2018.