| "I think Kate and Chris's dance is great for two old people."
This article needs to be updated. This page is currently out of date and needs to be infused with recent information.
Before the Show
Luke learned how to play the guitar.
When James asks the band for ideas on what to get Riley for their anniversary, he professes that he is good at cutting things out after the suggestion of making a card. When James scraps the idea, he helps him perform an original song for Riley.
Luke is friendly, extroverted, and calm. He is quite kind and slow to anger and is very helpful, shown by the number of times that he assists James.
Luke often wears a sweater, plaid, a t-shirt and vest combo. He often sports dark washed jeans and sneakers.
Luke is proficient at playing the guitar.
- Main article: John
John is Luke's best friend.
- Main article: James
James is Luke's close friend.
- at the
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Luke gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Coming Home?" Wikia. Retrieved on December 8, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "It's My Party." Wikia. Retrieved on October 17, 2015.
- ↑ "Coming Home?" Wikia. Retrieved on September 7, 2015.
- ↑ "Marry Me." Wikia. Retrieved on September 7, 2015.
- ↑ "Put You First." Wikia. Retrieved on September 7, 2015.
- ↑ "Blind." Wikia. Retrieved on December 29, 2015.
- ↑ "Walk This Way." Wikia. Retrieved on March 20, 2016.
- ↑ The Edge of Glory." Wikia. Retrieved on April 14th 2017,