| "Spoiler alert—he dies at the end."
This page contains prominent information about something that has yet to come, or that has been recently released. By choosing to read on, you are consenting to viewing possible spoilers.
Piper auditions for A-Troupe upon James leaving the studio, hoping that she can finally dance away from her brother's shadow. Despite James' assertion that A-Troupe is too vicious for her, Piper makes it onto the team.
Although, James proves to be right as Piper struggles with Michelle's competitive tactics and eventually witness Riley cheating on James. Piper is able to eventually move on, forgive, and forget.
Piper auditions for A-Troupe, and makes it, but struggles with the difficult and acro-oriented choreography. When Amy is pulled out of the studio, Piper succeeds in getting Amy onto TNS East, but at the cost of her spot on the team. Therefore, Piper joins TNS West.
Before the show
Piper arrives at The Next Step's open house and approaches James, wondering where auditions for A-Troupe will be held. She is pulled aside by James and advised not to audition as, according to him, the competition is cutthroat and he won't be there to look out for her. Despite James' rebuke, Piper still decides to audition.
When Piper makes the team, she is excited, although incredibly nervous. Realizing that her fellow newbies Sloane, Cassie, and Amy are just as nervous as herself, she creates the Zero Percent Club in the hopes of getting their nerves to plummet to 0%.
When Piper realizes that Sloane is wary about auditioning for the Regionals trio qualifier with her and Noah due to a lack of technique, Piper motivates her. She is ecstatic when their group is picked to be the trio qualifier, even though it means that Richelle will be dancing in place of Sloane. She is incredibly excited to dance at the qualifier, causing her to be all the more heartbroken when Noah's faltering results in them not qualifying.
Piper is determined to be in the small group in the next qualifier. When she is pitted against Michelle for the final spot in the group, she is shocked at Michelle's antagonistic ways, so shocked in fact, that she completely messes up her solo and misses her chance at competing. After hearing Michelle's explanation though, Piper realizes that Michelle did what she did because the teams at Regionals will be even worse.
With Noah's status up in the air, Piper is eager to re-audition for the qualifier duet with Alfie. She is angry and confused when Riley takes the opportunity from her so that she can dance in the duet, believing it to mean that Riley has no faith in the team. She is happy when auditions for the duet are re-instated.
While rehearsing the duet with Alfie, Piper is shocked when Michelle pulls Alfie aside and orders him to be her duet partner. Piper confronts her and refuses to let her take Alfie as a partner, effectively deterring Michelle. Piper auditions with Alfie and is granted the opportunity to perform it at the qualifier, thrilling her.
At night, Piper enters Studio A, only to see Riley and Alfie kissing. She is in disbelief and wonders how Riley could do such a thing to James. Piper becomes closed off and reserved around the studio and refuses to be in the same room as Riley or Alfie. When keeping the secret becomes too much, Piper finally confronts Riley; she tells her that she saw the kiss and that if Riley does not tell James about what she did, she will.
Piper continues to struggle with the secret and accidentally tells Michelle about Riley and Alfie's kiss. She later receives a video call from James during which she breaks down into tears and tells him that she wishes he were there with her.
Piper struggles to do the duet with Alfie.When she is confronted about this by Emily, she is sure that Alfie will be kicked off of the duet and replaced with a partner she deems as better. Piper is furious when she is taken off of the duet instead, and believes that Emily is rewarding a jerk.
Piper realizes that Alfie and Riley's relationship is actually none of her business and apologizes to Alfie. Additionally, after James and Riley get back together and Riley grants her an apology, Piper finally forgives Riley.
Piper auditions for A-Troupe and although she makes it, she is saddened that Amy doesn't. Piper struggles with the troupe's choreography, much of which is acro-based. Piper gets help from Amy with the choreography with her, in turn, becomes complicit in Amy lying to her mother about which troupe she belongs to.
Although, after being punished by Emily for teaching Amy the troupe's choreography, Piper refuses to lie for Amy anymore and tells her that she will not talk to her until she tells her mother the truth. Piper continues to avoid Amy when she is able to be in Leon Blackwood's dance and she isn't.
Piper takes pity on Amy upon discovering that her mother found out the truth and pulled her out of the studio. Despite Emily's opposition to alternates, Piper is sure that she can get Amy to be one on TNS East. Piper teaches Amy some of Daniel's choreography and performs it for Daniel and Emily with Amy. Piper is elated when Amy makes it onto the troupe, although her happiness devolves into devastation when she is cut. Piper approaches Michelle in the hopes of getting onto TNS West and is instantly allowed onto the team.
Piper discovers that Heather is a dancer and attempts to enlist her as a part of TNS West, seeing as the team is two members short. Piper is saddened to learn that Heather can no longer dance because her parents cannot afford it. Piper tells Michelle about Heather's situation and suggests that they hold a dance-a-thon to raise money to lessen the cost of dance for those who cannot afford it. Her initiative causes her to be granted the title of dance captain and be tasked with planning the dance-a-thon.
Piper gets the most pledges for the dance-a-thon, but is unable to dance after twisting her ankle. She convinces Heather to dance in her place.
Piper is very sensitive, and too often lets emotions rule her life. Such is evident in the lengthy anger and avoidance she meets Riley and Alfie with after seeing them kiss. Likewise, Piper tends to hold grudges, proven when she refuses to speak to Amy after she gets her into trouble with Emily.
Piper resembles James, in that she has dark eyes, dark hair, and fair skin. She is very slim, small, and short.
Piper likes vibrant clothing. While dancing, she usually wears a tank top and shorts. Her streetwear consists of various prints, designs, and items; Piper can be found wearing pants or a skirt, as well as wearing cheetah print or rhinestones.
- Contemporary: Piper's dominant style of dance is contemporary. She is very proficient at the style and has flawless technique.
- Hip-hop: Hip-hop is not Piper's strong style. Although, after learning to do so from Sloane, Piper becomes proficient in tutting.
- Main article: Piper/Relationships
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- Group dances
- Main article: Piper/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Piper gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Stir It Up." Wikia. Retrieved on February 19, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Rumour Has It." Wikia. Retrieved on October 15, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Welcome to the Jungle." Wikia. Retrieved on March 4, 2016.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "The Game Belongs to Me." Wikia. Retrieved on May 6, 2016.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 "Heat of the Moment." Wikia. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "The New Regime." Wikia. Retrieved on May 27, 2017.
- ↑ "Go West, Young Michelle." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "One More Time." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 "Square One." Wikia. Retrieved on March 11, 2016.
- ↑ "Simple Twist of Fate." Wikia. Retrieved on April 3, 2016.
- ↑ "How Deep Is Your Love." Wikia. Retrieved on June 20, 2016.
- ↑ "Kiss and Tell." Wikia. Retrieved on October 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Karma Police." Wikia. Retrieved on November 26, 2016.
- ↑ "Nobody's Perfect." Wikia. Retrieved on May 18, 2017.
- ↑ "Taking Care of Business." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "The Edge of Glory." Wikia. Retrieved on July 19, 2017.
- ↑ "Livin' on a Prayer." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards." Wikia. Retrieved on May 27, 2017.
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 "Leon Me." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "Heathers." Wikia. Retrieved on July 14, 2017.
- ↑ "12 Hour Party People." Wikia. Retrieved on July 21, 2017.