Richelle has a few meaningful relationships.
Richelle is mentored by Emily, who she looks up to since she wants to be dance captain one day. Although Richelle meets Emily with endless sass, she genuinely learns about the job from her and is even granted the dance captain diary prematurely from Emily. Richelle is immensely thankful of Emily when she is made dance captain by her.
Richelle is wary of Lola's initial attempts at friendship, believing that she is merely kissing up to her so that she can get a solo in the routine. Although, after seeing Lola stand up for her and outrightly reject a solo opportunity, Richlle realizes that she genuinely wants to be her friend. Richelle asks Lola to get juice with her, and their friendship commences.
Love interests Edit
Richelle develops a crush on Noah, which is the cause of much stress for her since Noah likes Abi and since she believes it be getting in the way of her dancing. Although this crush lasts a relatively long time, Richelle eventually gets over Noah when she becomes acquainted with some of his disgusting habits. Richelle later claims that having a crush on Noah ruins everything, including your dancing.
Nonetheless, Noah is Richelle's close friend, as they have danced with each other since youth. When Noah is in the hospital for a back injury, Richelle visits him.
- ↑ "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2017.
- ↑ "The Times They Are A Changin'." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Dance, Lies and Hoverboards." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Can't Fight This Feeling (Season 3)." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Today I'm Getting Over You." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Heathers." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Here Comes Your Man." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2017.