| "Well, I guess so!"
There are presumptions on this article that may be incorrect.
The channel's logo appears before the title card of Absolute Dance Regionals, Nationals and Internationals, and is also shown as an animated channel ident (in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen) during the pieces to camera by Chuck Anderson and his co-host, as well as during the interviews by Lisa Thompson at Regionals.
- Chuck Anderson (host)
- Lisa Thompson (interviewer)
- Brad (cameraman)
- Stacey Tookey (guest)
- Tré Armstrong (guest)
- Ashley Leggat (guest)
- Tanisha Scott (guest)
- Chuck Anderson and Stacey Tookey each have an SNR Network logo on the desk in front of them during their pieces to camera at Regionals. There is also a large SNR Network logo on the front of the desk itself, which is seen at one point during both "Fancy Footwork" and "This is How We Do It" — as well as at Internationals in "When the War is Over".
- Lisa Thompson's microphone bears a cube with the SNR Network logo.
- Chuck Anderson and Ashley Leggat have a large SNR Network logo as a backdrop during their pieces to camera at Internationals.
- The cameramen at Internationals wear black jackets with the SNR Network logo on the back.
- The SNR Network is an entirely fictional television channel.