Season 2 of The Next Step premiered on March 7 2014 and will consist of 26 episodes
- Don't Stop The Party/ My Boyfriend's Back/ Ready To Start
- The Final Cut/ The Girl Is Mine
- Work It
- It Takes Two
- What'll I Do
- 'Never Enough'
- I Hope I Get It
- Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
- Time to Move On
- Victory Is Mine
- The Truth Comes Out
Changes in OpeningEdit
- Stephanie's spot is replaced with Thalia.
- Tiffany's spot is replaced with Hunter and Amanda.
- James' and Riley's dances are different.
- Daniel returns to The Next Step. (Don't Stop the Party)
- New clothing. (Don't Stop the Party)
- Amanda joins A-troupe. (Don't Stop the Party)
- Chris leaves, Phoebe comes (Don't Stop The Party)
- Riley with a shorter hairstyle. (Don't Stop the Party)
- Emily crying.
- Emily with a longer hairstyle. (Don't Stop the Party)
- A-troupe auditions. (Don't Stop The Party - The Final Cut)
- Riley and James performing a duet (It Takes Two)
- Tiffany leaving A-troupe. (The Final Cut)
- Stephanie leaving A-troupe. (The Final Cut)
- Hunter and Emily planning to break up Micheldon by making Michelle jealous (The Final Cut)
- A-troupe modelling in a fashion show. ( Work it)
- A-troupe performing a flash mob for Michelle
- Beth and James kiss, Riley is watching(It takes two
- Duets: Emily and Hunter, West and Thalia, James and Riley, Amanda and Giselle.(It takes two
- Hunter, West, James, and Eldon performing the small group dance at Nationals
- Michelle performs a solo or competes for Ms. National Soloist
- Riley and James breakup(What'll i do)
- Micheldon break up (Never Enough) -
- Hunter and Emily's plan worked (Never Enough)
- Michelle realizes she still has feelings for Hunter ( I Hope I Get It)