Season 2 of The Next Step premiered on March 7, 2014 and will consist of 26 episodes. Season 2.5 begins on September 12, 2014 with Riley recapping Season 2 and episodes air on September 19 2014.
- Don't Stop The Party (My Boyfriend's Back)
- The Final Cut (The Girl is Mine)
- Work It
- It Takes Two
- What'll I Do
- Never Enough
- I Hope I Get It
- Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
- Time To Move On
- The Truth Comes Out
- You're The One That I Want
- Hazy Shade Of Winter
- Game On
Season 2.5 Edit
Season 2.5 of The Next Step will premiere on September 12, 2014
- I Wanna Tell The World
- Do You Love Me?
- Bring Me Back
- Let's Do This Thing
- No More Time
- Regret This
- Come With Me
- Let's Just Be Myself
New Characters Edit
- Hunter played by Zac Vran
- Thalia played by Taveeta Szymanowicz
- Amanda played by Logan Fabbro
- Phoebe played by Natalie Krill
Changes in OpeningEdit
- Stephanie's spot is replaced with Thalia.
- Tiffany's spot is replaced with Hunter and Amanda
- Riley and James are no longer dancing together.
Other Facts About Season 2Edit
- Chris leaves the studio.
- Stephanie and Tiffany are demoted to B-troupe.
- Phoebe replaces Chris as the head choreographer.
- Michelle and Eldon break up within the next couple of episodes.
- Chloe teaches Baby Ballet Class as a job at the studio to pay for dance at The Next Step.
- Riley and James are no longer in a relationship.
- Riley and James lose their duet to Giselle and Thalia.
- New episodes of The Next Step will be aired on September 12, 2014.
- Filming for Season 3 began on July 29, 2014.