Season 2 of The Next Step premiered on March 7, 2014 and will consist of 26 episodes. Season 2.5 begins on September 12.
- Don't Stop The Party (My Boyfriend's Back)
- The Final Cut (The Girl is Mine)
- Work It
- It Takes Two
- What'll I Do
- Never Enough
- I Hope I Get It
- Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
- Time To Move On
- The Truth Comes Out
- You're The One That I Want
- Hazy Shade Of Winter
- Game On
Season 2.5 Edit
Season 2.5 of The Next Step will premiere on September 12, 2014
- Make A Plan To Love Me
- Hello Trouble
- Better Than This
- Under Pressure
- Come With Me
- Let's Just Be Myself
New Characters Edit
- Hunter played by Zac Vran
- Thalia played by Taveeta Szymanowicz
- Amanda played by Logan Fabbro
- Phoebe played by Natalie Krill
Changes in OpeningEdit
Other Facts About Season 2Edit
- Chris leaves the studio.
- Phoebe replaces Chris as the head choreographer.
- Michelle and Eldon break up within the next couple of episodes.
- Chloe teaches Baby Ballet Class as a job at the studio to pay for dance at The Next Step.
- Riley and James win their duet to Giselle and Thalia.
- New episodes of The Next Step will be aired on September 12, 2014.
- Filming for Season 3 began on July 29, 2014.