|This article is about individuals who run a studio. You may be looking for individuals who own a studio. You can find the disambiguation page here.|
|“||She's studio head. Captain of this ship. And whatever decision she makes, we have to respect it.||”|
A studio head is an individual who governs over the studio. While the studio head may also own the studio, the two roles are not synonymous.
Kate is the initial studio head of The Next Step as well as the studio owner. After accepting an offer to judge a dance competition in the United Kingdom, Kate offers the position to Riley, who eventually takes it.
After A-Troupe's Regionals loss, Riley steps down as studio head to attend business school. Emily assumes the position, allowing her to utilize her recently acquired business degree. Michelle is later granted the position of studio head for her own troupe, TNS West, making Emily the studio head of TNS East.
List of studio heads Edit
- ↑ "Welcome to the Jungle." Wikia. Retrieved on June 23, 2016.
- ↑ "Riley's Dance." Wikia. Retrieved on August 19, 2017.
- ↑ "The New Regime." Wikia. Retrieved on August 19, 2017.
- ↑ "Ms. Kate's New Studio." Wikia. Retrieved on August 19, 2017.
- ↑ "Go West, Young Michelle." Wikia. Retrieved on May 28, 2017.
- ↑ "Heathers." Wikia. Retrieved on August 19, 2017.