Before the show Edit
Zara became a member of B-Troupe.
Zara is nervous to audition for A-Troupe, but makes it onto the troupe.
Zara reveals to Josh that she is involved in a series of math competitions. She is excited to compete at the quarter finals, but discovers that it is on the same day as the dance battle against TNS West.
Zara is friendly and easily gets along with her peers.
Physical appearance Edit
Zara has light brown skin, dark brown eyes and straight black hair.
When dancing, Zara wears a blue tank top with black leggings.
- Hip-hop: While hip-hop is allegedly one of Zara's main styles, she claims that she isn't the strongest hip-hop dancer, which aids in her wariness about partaking in Leon Blackwood's class. However, it is possible that Zara means she is not the best hip-hop dancer on TNS East.
- Jazz funk: Jazz funk is Zara's other main style, and she is the only dancer on A-Troupe to ever be a specialized jazz funk dancer.
- Math: Zara is a mathlete and the team captain of her school's math team. Zara claims that she can "solve equations on the fly" and that she "knows a theorem or two."
- Main article: Zara/Relationships
- "The New Regime"
- "Go West, Young Michelle"
- "Leon Me"
- "It's All Fun and Games..."
- "A Tale of Two Eldons"
- "East Meets West"
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Zara gallery, click here.