| "Spoiler alert—he dies at the end."
This page contains prominent information about something that has yet to come, or that has been recently released. By choosing to read on, you are consenting to viewing possible spoilers.
After a long bout in B-Troupe, Zara eventually auditions for A-Troupe which she makes it onto. Zara attempts to balance her dancing with being a mathlete, but it eventually proves too much and she quits the latter.
Before the show Edit
Zara is nervous to audition for A-Troupe, but makes it onto the troupe.
Zara reveals to Josh that she is the captain of her school's math team, although this proves to be a complication when she learns that her math quarter final is the same day as the dance battle against TNS West. She refrains from letting anybody other than Josh know about her predicament, ultimately deciding that she will make use of public transit to commute to the studio during the hour between her competition and the dance battle. Against her wishes, Josh reveals this plan to Emily, causing her to be removed from the dance battle. Nonetheless, Zara is happy about TNS East's ultimate win over TNS West.
After her team is disallowed from competing at Regionals, Zara joins the newly merged A-Troupe, which is allowed to compete. After competing against Jacquie and Richelle, Zara wins the female hip-hop solo for the qualifier video and decides that she must quit her math team to make room for dance.
Zara initially appears to be very confident, but is later shown to easily become nervous, as seen before her A-Troupe audition and during Leon Blackwood's masterclass. Zara is friendly, but can occasionally be quite snarky. She is also very intelligent, seen through her stint as captain of her school's math team.
Physical appearance Edit
Zara has light brown skin, dark brown eyes, and straight black hair.
When dancing, Zara wears a blue tank top with black leggings.
- Acro: Zara can do an aerial and front walkover.
- Hip-hop: While hip-hop is allegedly one of Zara's main styles, she claims that she isn't the strongest hip-hop dancer, which aids in her wariness about partaking in Leon Blackwood's class. However, it is possible that Zara means she is not the best hip-hop dancer on TNS East.
- Jazz funk: Jazz funk is Zara's other main style and she is the only dancer on A-Troupe to ever be a specialized jazz funk dancer.
- Math: Until she quits, Zara is a the captain of her school's math team. Zara claims that she can "solve equations on the fly" and that she "knows a theorem or two."
- Main article: Zara/Relationships
- "The New Regime"
- "Go West, Young Michelle"
- "Leon Me"
- "It's All Fun and Games..."
- "A Tale of Two Eldons"
- "East Meets West"
- "Brave New World"
- "TNS: Civil War"
- "Stand Together or Fall Apart"
- "This Changes Everything"
- "Stand and Deliver"
- "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?"
- "I Have a Vision"
- Group dances
- Zara is left-handed.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Zara gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Heathers." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on July 14, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Rehearsing for A-Troupe." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on May 14, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?" The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 11, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "The New Regime." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on June 21, 2017.
- ↑ "This Changes Everything." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 11, 2017.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Leon Me." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 21, 2017.
- ↑ "Stand and Deliver." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 5, 2017.